3432 Youree Dr, Shreveport, LA 71105, USA
1.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I went and file my taxes at Liberty Tax. I asked for a loan for $1,300.

I only got $500. I call the tax preparer. She had no clue whats going.

On. I feel helpless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Republic Bank Tax Refund.

Comments

I understand how you're feeling. I did mines at Liberty Tax about 2 weeks ago on a Saturday got a call 2 days later to let me know that my loan was rejected because my daughter's name was input wrong (which was not my ****** fault they clearly had her social security card right in their face).What's worse is she didn't tell me the IRS rejected it, she told me Republic Bank did.

If I would've know then that it was rejected by the IRS I would of cancelled it right then and there with them and just do them on Turbo Tax on my own and I would of saved the $600 they charged for tax prep fees. RIDICULOUS!!! She proceeds to tell me that she is going to re-process it well about 3 days pass and I call to check on the status they gave me a different story "it got rejected but we re-submitted the loan so now it can take up to 10 days" ok, I call yesterday to check on the status and a different lady tells me "what we did was a work order and sent it off for further review but they denied it baby, it was denied, wait...repeat your last 4 of your social and last name? Yes it was denied" OK so why didn't they call me and tell me that it got denied again?

You can clearly tell that they had no idea what was going on. I will not ever in my life use them ever again, this is the 2nd time they mess up something on my refund.

Not to mention, during the tax preparation the "tax prep" kept pausing to ask her co-worker for help. I should of known better and just stuck to my gut instinct.