Additional Fees
Interest Rate

My tax preparer in whuch i will never go to again uses this company. It has taken me a while to xatch up to the shady practices.

When she finished my taxes the price went from 197 to 414. What they wont tell u is u are oaying to get ur miney in two to three weeks for almost two hundred dollars when the irs wil deposit it for free. Think about it. They are a third partyvand what ur tax preparer if they use them is doing is making u pay her to do ur taxes, then charging u 81.00 to allow u to let tgem get ur money to go through their bank which us not even necessary because the irs will depisit in ur account for free, then they are going to charge u again ifbu get approved to get it faster.

So u paying three times. A good prepare wont do this to u. Then my preparer tried to tell me after i had did my taxes days later if i didnt gst approved they still get the money. But when i said i am getting fdic involved she wants to say i will just credit u the 100 back.

So ur a scam artist then. Never again will i use her. If she not doing anything wrong why fontbu want me yo get tge fduc involved. I will tell u why cuz ur runing a scam and as another person said the extra fees are no where on the paperwork for the 100.

00 taken out.

All other fees are listed except for the 100.00 u sneaking out. Never again

Product or Service Mentioned: Republic Bank Tax Refund.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

This is true and very helpful. I am going through the same problem.