9-17, Park Street, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
1.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

i am going through a lot of medical issues. I have been a loyal customer to republic bank since 1998.

In addition to which my dad and my sister has health issues. I was recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disease. I asked for a loan and was told that it has to go down considerably. Because of this refusal i had to go back to Island finance which was cleared by republic bank previously as well as going to cathedral credit union to take a loan.

I was told that i am a good paying customer however i have no cateral. My goodness i cried because i just wanted an opportunity to cover some of my debts and have to enough to take care of my myself and my family. I would have even appreciated just something out of the fixed deposit account. I was told no.

My goodness. I know that helped me in the past. But people go through stuff. And that i am a good paying customer.

They could have offered me some other alternatives instead of shutting me down. I am truly hurt. I am just someone trying to pick themselves up. And take care of my health and education.

I realise they really dont care. I am almost certain if a family or close friend of theirs was in that situation they would have bent over backwards. I was a republic bank spokesman. I have sent three of my friends there to take loans until loans officers have been asking me if i know anybody else want loans at the branch.

Because of this sad experience. i Have nothing to say . And to add insult to injury. I was unaware that i had to pay $3.00 everytime you go to the teller to withdraw.

Already in a bind to my dismay i saw $53 came out of my account.

When i pleaded for this to be reversed with the coldness i was told that is you all policey. Again im totally and 100 percent fed up with republic bank

Comments