1.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

My tax refund was rejected by my bank for unknown reasons. I’m told it was incorrect info.

Which is absolutely wrong! Republic took their fees on 2/21/2019. 5 different reps told me different things every time I called. They have yet to mail my check!

They are holding my money! If it isn’t released today I will attain an attorney. They are way to shady! They took their money, holding my money, and everyone knows why..

for interest!

They are gaining more off of me! I’m so over this and I will blast them all over social media beginning today if they do not get me money!

Product or Service Mentioned: Republic Bank Tax Refund.

Preferred solution: My money direct deposited properly to my account!.

Comments

Did anyone on here get their check yet?

Damn Fam they doing me the same way and they trying to say they ain’t got no postal tracking number on the checks

I’m going through same thing except account I used had been closed after I filed my taxes but before deposit:/ but they have had deposit since 2/22 and nothing as of yet

I am going to do the same thing I've already been told to contact police dep get a police report send forms to irs and then too seek legal aide i will be right there in court with you this is absolutely ridiculous

SO IVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY RETURN SINCE FEB 22 NO CHECK HAS ARRIVED AND IM SUPER IRRA BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT WE HAD TO WAIT FOR THE PATH TO LIFT NOW WAITNG ON A CHECK I HAVE NO NUMBER TO CALL BUT A AUTOMATED ONE AND IM TRYING TO TALK TO A LIVE REP DO YOU HAVE A NUMBER FOR THEM THAT I CAN ACTUALLY TALK TO PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

@nelly